Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sold


I have officially sold my first piece of handmade jewelry thru my Etsy shop!!!!

I first started my Etsy shop about a month ago but didn't post any completed work for another week or so. One piece to receive most of the attention/ views is the Icy Lilac Cluster Ring. Two of my friends have remarked on it and one recently asked if I could make the ring using olive colored stones.

I set to finding just the right beads and completeled it last week, able to give it her this weekend at the American Craft Council Convention in Baltimore!


I also gifted to her a matching pair of earrings, since this was my first sale I wanted to add a little something special just for her as a thank you.

Abby is also quite the indie crafter herself, she makes great wristlets and handbags. I bought one just last October. Since I'm the constant crafter I use it to tote around my latest yarn project. But the bag and fabric choice is so beautiful I don't mind carrying my knitting in public! You should check out her handbag website!!!

Thanks Abby, hope you enjoy your ring!

1 comment:

  1. I found your site on del.icio.us this morning and really liked it. I bookmarked your blog and will definitely be back soon to read your new posts!

    ReplyDelete